Residential Roofing: Metal
Metal roof are grooving in popularity thanks to their durability, aesthetic appeal and protection against the elements. Most people still think of the traditional asphalt shingle roof as the ‘’obvious’’ choice. While asphalt is certainly not a bad option, there are several advantages to choosing metal as your roofing system.
- Metal Roofs are Technologically Innovative.
- Metal Roofs are Durable and Strong
- Metal Roofs are Beautiful
- Metal roofs are Virtually Maintenance-Free
- Metal Roofing Last a Lifetime
- Metal Roofing is Energy-Efficient
- Metal Roof Ads Value to Your Home
When we are discussing metal roofing as an option with a customer, the question of noise always comes up. There is a common notion that a roof made of metal will create a cacophony of noise inside the house during a rain. This is a misconception. There are several levels of materials between the top side of the roof and the inside of the house-radiant barriers, dense foam board, the wood roof deck itself, and then your attic insulation. When it’s raining, you will not hear the raindrops hitting the roof.
Call us today at 847-422 3931 for a FREE, no obligation inspection and estimate.